Karnataka State Eligibility Test: KSET 2020 – Eligibility, Application, Dates
KSET 2020 : University Grant Commission Has recognized the university of Mysore as the nodal center to Contact the KSET exam in the state of Karnataka, KSET exam is the minimum requirement to become Lecturer / Assistant Professors in the state of Karnataka.
The University of Mysore has released the notification regarding KSET 2020.
KSET Application Submission dates
Checkout the video on KSET Exam Date
Here are the important Dates
|Date of Notification||01/02/2020|
|Submission of online application from||03/02/2020|
|Last Date for Application submission||06/03/2020|
|Last Date for submission of application With fine of rs 250||05/06/2020|
|Correction of details||10/03/2020 & 11/03/2020|
|Last date of submission of Hard copy of Application to respective Nodal Centers||No Need to Submit Hard copy to Nodal Centers|
|Date of Release of Admission Ticket||Notified Later|
|Date of examination||27/09/2020|
|Date of Results||Notified Later|
Eligibility for KSET 2020
- General category Candidates Should have Minimum 55% marks and SC ST Person with Disability Should have Minimum 50% in their masters degree
- Candidates Pursuing their Second year Master’s Degree are also eligible to apply for KSET 2020. For them certificate will issued only if they submit the required marks card within 2 years from the date of declaration of KSET results.
- Candidates should take KSET exam in their relevant Post graduation Subject only.
- OBC, SC & ST Candidates Should Upload their Attested copy of caste and income certificate to claim the reservation (Attestation must be Gezzeted Officer). Failing which will be considered under general category. Certificate must be taken on or before the last date of submission of application.
- Candidate who Passed Previous KSET Exams are not eligible for KSET 2020 against the same subject. If the They reappear in the same subject in KSET 2020 then their previous eligibility will be withdrawn and current candidature will be cancelled.
Age Limit for KSET
No upper age limit to apply for KSET-2020.
|OBC (IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB)||950|
|CAT I, SC & ST & PWD||650|
Mode of fees Payment
- All banks Internet Banking Option
- All Debit Card
- All Credit Card
- State Bank Buddy e-Wallet payment
- Cash payment can be done by selecting SBI branch option, challan will be generated and payment can be made at all the SBI branches.
Note: Fees paid other than any other mode mention above will not be considered.
Pattern of Examination of KSET 2020
Date Of KSET 2020 : 04/12/2020
|Paper||Marks||Number of Questions (MCQ)||Total duration|
Each Question carries 2 marks and all questions are compulsorily.
Subjects of KSET
The KSET center University of Mysore Conducts KSET exam 2020 in forty one subjects. here are the list of all the subjects that aspiring candidates can take their KSET exams. if particular subject is not available in the list, then they can take the test in the related subjects.
Library & Information Science
Mass Communication & Journalism
Computer Science & Applications
List Test of Centers
Note: There is no option to Change the test center once selected.
Minimum Percentage Required
|Other than General||35%|
Revaluation of Results
There is no option for revaluation of the KSET results 2020. once results declared that will be final..
Issue of Certificate
All candidates who secure minimum required percentage will be shortlisted and candidates are allotted according to the reservation and available slots. once candidates become qualify certificate will be issued to them. Candidates should submit the attested photocopy of all their marks card along with the post graduation marks card to the KSET center. KSET center will verify the Genuinity of documents submitted. if it feels satisfied KSET center will send the hard copy of the certificate through post to the candidates.
Validity of KSET certificate
KSET certificate issued by the KSET center is valid for the lifetime for the lectureship in the state of karnataka.
KSET Notification 2020
KSET 2020 Syllabus
Application Submission Procedure
Here you can Check out the video on KSET 2020 application submission procedures, documents required and online fees payment etc.
- Scanned copy of your passport Size Photo (JPEG format & Dimension must be 206 X 240 Pixels width & height. size must be less than 100kb)
- Scanned Signature ( JPEG Format & Dimension must be 206 X 60 Pixels width & height. size must be less than 30kb)
Documents to be submitted after Qualifying KSET exam 2020 to KSET Center
a) Printout of their online application form.
b) Application Form
c) copy of Bank Challan.
d) SSLC Marks card
f) PWD certificates
g) PG Degree marks cards.
h)Proof of qualifying examination certificate and PG Degree Marks Card.
For more useful information Subscribe to Gopal’s EduCity YouTube Channel