NTA NET June 2020 Notification
University grant Commission has entrusted the responsibility of conducting NET exam to the NTA. As an authorized institution, National testing Agency (NTA) has released the notification for June 2020 NET exam and Invited the Applications from the eligible candidates. here are the complete details about the NTA NET June 2020 exam.
Name of the Examination
UGC/NTA NET 2020
Mode of Application
Candidates have to submit the application for NTA NET through ONLINE mode only.
Click here for correction of details
Click Here for NET Exam Time Table
Important Dates for NTA NET June 2020
|Online Application Start date||16/03/2020|
|Online Application End date||31/05/2020|
|Last date for fees Payment||31/05/2020|
|Correction of details in application||18/04/2020 to 24/04/2020|
|Admit card Download||15/05/2020|
|Date of examination||16/09/2020 to 25/09/2020|
|Date of display of recorded & Key answers||Notified Later|
|Date of results||05/07/2020|
Details of Fees
|General / Unreserved Candidates||1000|
|EWS/ OBC NCL||500|
|SC ST PwD & Transgender||250|
|Processing charges & GST shall be applicable|
Mode of Fees Payment
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Instructions for Online Application submission
- Go through the information bulletin and ensure the eligibility.
- Follow the steps given below to submit the application
Step-1: Online Registration using email Id and Mobile No.
Step-2: Submit the Online Application Form Make note of the application number.
Step-3: Upload scanned JPG/JPEG images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb).
Step-4: Payment of fees In any given mode.
- Download, save and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful payment of fees
- These 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times.
Pattern of Exam
NTA NET Syllabus
JRF – 30 Years or less as on 01/06/2020
NET – There is no upper age limit
Check list to keep ready before application submission
- Whether candidate is eligible for submission of application
- age limit of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- correct selection of subject and center o examination
- keeping ready of all the required documents
- payment of fees
- Taking printout of confirmation page